Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Boot Hanger: Show your boots some ♥

Bootique.com


The Bootique is a fab online store that offers some really cool items to dress up any drab closet. One of their fabulous products is the Boot Hanger. The Boot Hanger is a totally  awesome new way to store and organize your boots. And most importantly, keep them looking great.

The Boot Hanger has two clips, one in front of the other, so your hanging boots take up less space in the closet. The Boot Hanger is perfect for any length boots especially over the knee and thigh length. The clips have a rubber coating and are made to hold even the heaviest boots without leaving markings on the boots. They are so cool! The days of boots lining your closet floor will be no more lol.

I ♥ my Boot Hangers

I received the Boot Hanger to review and I just adore these. Its such a fabulous idea. I have kind of expensive shoe (and boot) taste so I really like the idea of hanging my boots so they don't get funky wrinkles and age themselves before their time.

Buy It

The Boot Hanger is sold in sets of 3 for $20 at Bootique.com. These make an awesome gift or stocking stuffer for anyone who loves their boots.

Some of the other awesome items from the Bootique include closet chandeliers, zebra-print rugs, adorable ottomans, shoe organizers and clothing racks.


Disclosure: I was not paid to write this review. All opinions are my own. I was provided with the products mentioned above to facilitate my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...