Friday, October 29, 2010

Flossie Skincare Prepare-ment for Relaxation Peppermint Scrub

Flossie Skincare Prepare-ment for Relaxation Peppermint Scrub

I always love a good exfoliating scrub especially one that is made with all natural ingredients. So when I won a full-size container of Flossie's Skincare Prepare-ment for Relaxation Peppermint Scrub for being a fan on Facebook, I was thrilled.

I love trying new products especially natural ones. So I couldn't wait to receive mine in the mail. The anticipation was on in full-force until the glorious day I received my package.

Upon inspection of my scrub, I immediately looked for the ingredients list. And to my surprise I found fabulous ingredients like Aloe Vera, Peppermint Oil, Raw Sugar, and unscented almond oil. No funky, hard-to-pronounce chemicals like you usually see on most body products. So instantly I was impressed and couldn't wait to try it.

Click the link to see what I think

--PS Beauty Queen XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...