Friday, December 10, 2010

Smashbox Cosmetics: Photo Finish Luminizing Primer

Smashbox Cosmetics: Photo Finish Luminizing Primer

At last, the highly anticipated Photo Finish Luminizing Primer from Smashbox is finally here. From the pros in face primers, Smashbox Cosmetics has graced the faces of some of Hollywood's hottest stars, and is a fave of makeup artists everywhere (myself included). I have used Smashbox on myself and my clients for years, and I have never been disappointed in a product of theirs yet.

The Photo Finish Luminizing Primer will smooth your skin giving you an amazing glow. My favorite part is that it has age-fighting antioxidants like green tea, grape seed extract, and Vitamins A, C, E, and it fills in fine lines and pores for a fresh clean look. You can never have too many "wrinkle fighters" on your side. Plus it is oil-free which is great for people with sensitive or acne-prone skin. (Keep reading to find out more)

This is definitely one of my favorite and most-recommended products from Smashbox this year.

--PS Beauty Queen XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...