Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Noctis Threads: Chic Comfy Clothes for the Fashion Forward


Another HOT new fave in my closet-- Noctis Threads

To sum it up, I absolutely love my Diamond Eyes Blue Print Polo Dress! I can definitely say that each piece is definitely made with quality and comfort in mind. After a compliment filled day, my awesome dress was definitely the talk of the event. I will be posting photos of my photo shoot with my Noctis Threads dress soon, so be sure to follow the PS Beauty Blog.

Noctis Threads, a hip new brand started by two thirty something guys in Phoenix, Arizona, is making waves in the trendy world of fashion. Taking home a second-place-win, in the emerging designers’ category at last years Phoenix Fashion Week, Noctis Threads, designs chic comfort clothes for the whole entire family.
The Noctis Threads line includes fabulous comfort clothes like hoodies, hats, tee shirts, dresses, thigh high socks, and other comfy pieces—making www.noctisthreads.com a one-stop shop for the whole family. And the perfect place to keep your family looking hip and feeling comfortable, at an affordable price--it cant get much better than that!
With their stylish pieces and quality materials, the clothes are unbelievably comfortable and seem to have the perfect fit. And, each piece is sure proof to the company's devotion in providing comfortable and stylish clothing with unique artistic designs.
With their signature diamond eyed owl logo, Noctis Threads has designed their clothing to be worn to for any occasion; a trip to the grocery store or a night out clubbin'. Dress them up or dress them down, no matter how you wear them they sure to turn some heads.

For more information and to get your Noctis Threads, visit www.noctisthreads.com.

1 comment:

  1. hy! i really love your style! so fresh! come check my blog, you`ll love it , i promise! would make me really happy if you return the favor and follow me too! regards from gaby!
    http://naianostyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...