Monday, April 11, 2011

Playmate of the Year, Hope Dworaczyk New Face of Tees by Tina

Tees by Tina recently announced that it has signed model, actress, international fashion correspondent and current Playmate of the Year, Hope Dworaczyk as the company's first Brand Ambassador. In this newly-established role, Ms. Dworaczyk will serve as the featured model and spokesperson for the Tees by Tina line of tops, tees, tanks, cami's, and leggings.


Of the newly acquired position Ms. Dworaczyk says, "I am very excited to be partnering with Tees by Tina. The company understands how to make stylish clothing that makes me look great and is also really comfortable. Tees by Tina tops have already become the equivalent of my little black dress. They are my go-to item for practically everything I do and because they’re so versatile, with so many great styles and colors to choose from, they are a staple in my wardrobe."

Tees by Tina offers chic stylish comfort clothing for all women. Check out the entire line at http://www.teesbytina.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...