Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fashion's Night Out Limited-Edition Watches $16

Fashion's Night Out is one of my all time favorite annual events and each year I try to go shopping in a different area. This year I will probably stay close to home and head out to Palm Desert with my babygirl. She is an 8-year-old fashionista, who loves to shop and aspires to be a fashion designer when she grows up next week...lol.
So, it should be a lot of fun.

I just got word that there is only 200 of these fab limited-edition Fashion's Night Out watches. Well...actually now there is 198 because they are just too fab and I couldn't resist!

The FNO watches are available at http://www.rumba.com/ for only $16! What a deal :)  


Anyone else going to FNO?
If so, what area are you headed to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...