Monday, August 15, 2011

New Products, Promos & Best Sellers from mark.

mark. Cosmetics has launched some fab new promos and products, one of which I just can't live without. The I-Mark Metallic Custom Pick Eye Shadow has quickly become a favorite of mine. These fab new high-pigmented eye shadows are available in six new colors; Goldi Luxe, Truffle, Moonshine, Sugar Sugar, Lava and Jazzy (seen below). The silky velvety finish looks amazing on the skin and stays put all day. And they are a steal for only $6 each!


As much as I have grown to love mark.'s eye shadows, I have also fallen in love with some of their accessories too.

The mark. Scene Stealer Necklace is a busy mix of faux pearls, goldtone and silvertone chains, clear glass rhinestones and beads. It's super-funky and is a great day to night accessory. And at $36, it's super-affordable too!

Scene Stealer Necklace


The mark. Something Wild Purse is great for any season. The leopard print and chains give it a really fun look. It looks great with jeans or even a cute dress. And, it makes a fab everyday handbag too. For just $32, you can't go wrong.

Something Wild Purse

Current mark. Promos

Fall's Hottest Look for $28 (A $35.50 Value)

Eye-Deal Offer! Lash All You Want & No Place To Run - Both for $12

5 Full-Sized Brushes & A Bronze Case for Only $38!

FREE Hook Up Connector with purchase of any 2 mark. Hook Up products!

mark. Best Sellers (and more of my faves)

Lipclick Full Color Lipstick $10
(12 shades available)


On The Dot Eye Color Compact $15



Three's A Charm 3-in-1 Cleanser $8

I have all three of these products and I know exactly why they are best sellers.
Good brand, great products & fantastic prices! I haven't found a product yet from mark. that I wasn't happy with.

Mark Cosmetics (Avon)

5 comments:

  1. hello there i enjoy MARK too! im christina and i will follow your blog any day! please follow mine
    http://dreamingmydreams433.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds awesome I am a new follower come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a total beauty junkie, but I've never tried anything from Mark. Maybe I will treat myself to some new fall makeup from Mark because I am loving the eye palette and the price!

    I'm a new follower from the Fun Tuesday Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter would luv the "Something Wild" handbag!

    I'm stopping by via the Fun Tuesday Hop and am your newest Follower :)

    ~ Jill

    http://www.frugalplus.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a huge fan of Mark Cosmetics! Avon has coem a long way from when I was younger to today.

    BTW thanks for the follow and comment!

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...