Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wow! Hillary is looking absolutely FAB!

Photo: Zimbio

The lovely Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum.....Isn't she fab?

This photo was taken as she arrived yesterday at the David Letterman show in NYC. 

 I totally love her dress. The classic, fitted silhouette is fab!

In case you need one too...
Hillary is wearing a 3/4 sleeve black cocktail dress from THEIA.

 The dress is available in grape (a beautiful dark purple) at Neiman Marcus for $850. The black version, like Hillary Scott is wearing will be available in NM stores
within the next few weeks. I have a feeling these will go fast with the holidays coming...

 I think I am holdin' out - I want black :) 


Photo: Zimbio

Her shoes are FAB too! I may just have to track those down too lol.

Which one do you love? Black or Grape

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me I am now following back! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...