Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ahna O'Reilly in THEIA at Hollywood Film Festival

Hey Ladies-
So, I know you've heard me brag about THEIA. Probably at least a dozen times, just this year alone lol. I have a serious dress obsession but have to admit I am extremely picky. And somehow, I have managed to love every THEIA dress I've ever laid my eyes on. Including this one. 

Photo: Zimbio
These photos of Ahna O'Reilly were taken last night at the Hollywood Film Festival.
 Doesn't she look amazing?

Photo: Zimbio
I totally love this dress-it's so detailed and just stunning!

 Ahna's nude version of the dress is one of a kind and features an illusion tulle neckline so it literally looks like the crystals are floating on the skin. SO fab! This dress is available in white at select retailers and will set you back $1,995 but there is no doubt you will be the belle of the ball in this beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...