Saturday, October 1, 2011

♥ The Bath Divas Partner with NBCF for a Cure ♥

As you all probably know by now, The Bath Divas is one of my favorite places to shop for bath and body products. Not just for me but for my whole family. I love being able to customize my products to any scent that I want. And I love the fact that the company is owned and operated by a fabulous local mother and daughter team.

For the month of October, The Bath Divas is partnering with the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) and donating a portion of their proceeds to raise awareness and fund research for breast cancer. In addition to their fab bath and body products, these fine ladies have also launched a line of "Diva Wear."

 If you are looking for some cute items to add to your PINK collection, please consider purchasing them from a business that will make a donation in honor of BCA like The Bath Divas.

For more info or to purchase these fab BCA items, click the link below the photos.

Choose from Tea Rose, Pomegranate Pucker, Pink Sugar,
Diva Powder, Strawberry Shortcake, Apple Cider & Black Cherry


Pink Wallet $19


Pink Backpack Purse $30




Available in Black or White

Available in Black or White



♥ Thank you for showing your support for such an important cause ♥

Be sure you are subscribed to the PS Beauty Blog via email to stay up on the latest giveaways. The PS Beauty Blog & The Bath Divas will be giving one of the fabulous PINK Backpack Purses and a Partnering for a Cure Tee Shirt or Tank Top (winners choice) to one lucky winner for the 2011 Fall Fashionista Event which will take place here on the PS Beauty Blog from October 14th through October 19th.


Disclosure: I have recently become an affiliate of The Bath Divas, however I would recommend their products even if I wasn't.
I was not paid to write this post or recommend these products.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...