Saturday, November 19, 2011

Attention Bloggers | Swagbucks Blogger Opportunities Available | Sign Up Now!


Hello my fab blogging buddies-

I just wanted to let you all know that Swagbucks has an awesome opportunity for bloggers with their new Swagbucks Blogger Program.
If you are not are already part of them program and are interested in joining: 

Send an email to Hal at blogpartners@swagbucks.com requesting to joining the program. In the subject line, please put "Blogger Program: referral from Tiffany Booth"
(that's me :D)

Then, refer your blogger friends. For every blogger you refer to the program, Hal will deposit 250 Swag Bucks into your account...woo-hoo!

I love me some Swag Bucks...oh yeah ♥

If you have any questions, you can email me at tiffanyboothwrites@yahoo.com.

Happy Swaggin'

Disclosure: I was not compensated to write this post. All opinions are honest and are my own. I will receive points for those who sign up using my name. However, that is not why I posted. I'm simply passing info along to my fellow blogging buddies.

1 comment:

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...