Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Be Silky Callus Softner Spray Review



Be Silky Callus Softner is an awesome new treat for your feet. If you like at-home pedicures like I do, than you will love this awesome callus softner spray. 
 

Be Silky Callus Softner is available in 2 unique formulas; Lemongrass (anti-microbial) and Tea Tree Oil (anti-fungal) and is super skin-friendly with a low pH. It's easy to apply and takes just a few short minutes to hydrate the skin to prep it for buffing and filing.It is seriously the perfect addition to any at home pedicure. 

Be Silky Callus Softener is fab ♥ 

I received the Be Silky Callus Softner spray in Lemongrass to review and I really like it. I get regular pedicures (probably too many lol) so I don't really have any calluses on my feet to soften, but I have found the spray does a great job of softening my feet before a scrub. I like to apply it a couple of minutes before my foot scrub for extra softness. I also liked the fact that a little bit goes a long way which makes it even more affordable. 

Buy It

Be Silky Callus Softner spray is available for $10 at VBcosmetics.com. This spray makes an awesome stocking stuffer for both men and women.  VB Cosmetics also has an awesome selection of other skincare, nail and beauty products including an awesome quick-dry nail polish system called Dazzle Dry (another awesome stocking stuffer - read my review here).


Disclosure: I was not paid to write this review. All opinions are my own. I was provided with the products mentioned above to facilitate my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...