Sunday, November 6, 2011

eos Cucumber Hand Lotion

I've posted a few times before about how much I love eos skincare products, especially their sphere-shaped lip balm. Another eos skincare fave of mine is definitely their cucumber-scented Everyday Hand Lotion.



Mmm…cucumber. I like this hand lotion better than some I have paid 10x more for. It has aloe and oat for soothing, moisturizing and healing and Shea butter which softens and nourishes. It’s also enriched with powerful antioxidants Vitamins E & C to rejuvenate and hydrate skin.

The Everyday Hand lotion is dermatologist-tested and is safe for sensitive skin. It comes in a unique pebble shaped package that fits nicely in a purse, pocket or on your desk. It comes unscented too. It makes a great stocking stuffer for men and women of any age

Buy It
eos Everyday Hand Lotion is available for around $4 at Walmart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Ulta, Target, Drugstore.com and EvolutionofSmooth.com.


Disclosure: All opinions presented in this review are my own. I was not monetarily compensated to write this review. 
I did receive the products mentioned above to facilitate my review from the sponsor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...