Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hell Kat Buttercream Exfoliating Lip Scrub Review

Tiffany Booth

Recently, I was introduced to an awesome new (totally yummy) treat for my lips called Hell Kat Lip Scrub. This exfoliating and moisturizing scrub is a dream for dry lips. It's formulated with nourishing Shea butter and contains no harsh ingredients.

Right now, the awesome lip scrub from HellKat is available in Buttercream flavor (YUM!) with more flavors soon to come: "Cup of Guiseppe" (Coffee Flavored), "Coconut Cream" (Coconut Flavored) and "Devil's Food" (Chocolate Flavored). I think all of them sound great!

Tiffany Booth

I ♥ my HellKat Lip Scrub

I received the HellKat Buttercream Exfoliating Lip Scrub to review and I LOVE it! It makes my lips feel amazing. I like to use it at night before I go to bed, then follow with my favorite lip balm. When I wake up in the morning, my lips are unbelievably soft - it's fabulous! The Buttercream flavor tastes great (sweet and buttery) and I love the fact that it has Shea to moisturize and nothing yucky in it. I would definitely like to try the other flavors when they come out.

How to use:

Massage a small amount (a little goes a long way) into the lips in a circular motion. Wipe off with a damp cloth.

Buy It

HellKat Lip Scrub is available for $7.99 at TantricKisses.com and makes a fabulous stocking stuffer or simple "I love you" treat. Tantric kisses also has a great selection of bath and body products, nail care, perfume/cologne and even jewelry.


Disclosure:
I was not paid to write this review. All opinions are my own. I was provided with the products mentioned above to facilitate my review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...