Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ouidad: The Curl Experts | Shine Glaze Serum Review

Ouidad.com
Ouidad has amazing products for all types of curly hair. Ouidads finishing formulas are made to add just the right amount of sheen and moisture to keep curls looking great all day long. The Ouidad products focus on making curly hair healthy to reduce flyaways and frizz, not simply covering it up like most other "curly hair" products.
The Shine Glaze Serum is a specially formulated finishing product that smoothes hair and eliminates frizz. It contains crystal silicates that give it optimal control and it delivers sleek silky results and unsurpassed shine. This serum works well in all hair types and is water-soluble so it leaves hair free of product build up and residue.

I &heart; my Ouidad Shine Glaze Serum

This serum rocks! I love the way it makes my hair look and feel. It completely defines curls without weighing them down or making them greasy-feeling like some serums. I love the fact that it reduces frizz and static which tend to be worse in the winter air. I also really like the scent of the product. It is very soft and calm and you can smell just a little of it in your hair all day. It's awesome!

Buy It

Ouidad Shine Glaze Serum is available for $20 at www.Ouidad.com, Ouidad certified salons and Sephora stores.


Disclosure: I was not paid to write this review. All opinions are honest and are my own. I was provided with the product mentioned above to facilitate my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...