Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Pearl Girls "Shake It Up" Bracelet


The Pearl Girls specialize in genuine cultured pearls and have an amazing collection of pearl jewelry for all styles. They even have pearl jewelry for little girls, religious pieces and classic pearl pieces. The gorgeous pearls used in The Pearl Girls pieces are hand-selected in Hong Kong each year by owner and Certified Pearl Grader, India Rows. 


I L♥VE my "Shake It Up" bracelet!

I received the "Shake It Up" bracelet in peacock to review and I absolutely love it! It's like a modern take on pearl bracelet. I love how the pearls are iridescent and sparkle in the light. And the darker color of pearls is just so perfect for me. I have worn this bracelet too many times to count and receive compliments every time. It seriously goes with like everything I own so it has pretty much become my daily go-to bracelet.

In fact, I wear the bracelet so often, it has never even made its way into my jewelry box. It has made it's home on my vanity for easy reach. I have also included this amazing bracelet in one of my photo shoots, which can be seen here.



Buy It

 The "Shake It Up" bracelet is from the Fall/Winter 2011 collection and is available for $89 at ThePearlGirls.com and several locations in Georgia.

A Great Gift 

This bracelet makes an amazing gift for moms, daughters, sisters, girlfriends or any other lucky lady.  And for the month of November, The Pearl Girls and the J.L. Wiley Foundation are partnering to raise money and awareness for strokes and their symptoms. 

During the month of November, when you check out on the website you will see the option to donate 25% of your purchase to the foundation. You will also be given the option to provide your name, so that the foundation knows who is giving the contribution. It’s an extremely easy way to give back and get great jewelry at the same time! There’s no better way to help support an amazing cause that affects people all over the world.

For more information, visit ThePearlGirls.com. 

Disclosure: I was not paid to write this review. All opinions are my own. I did receive the products mentioned above to facilitate my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...