Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Photo Shoot: The Palm Springs Skate Park



A couple weeks ago, I had an amazing photo shoot at the Palm Springs Skate Park. My son is a skateboarder so we though it would be fun to do a skater-themed shoot after the big Epidemic Skate Shop event (photos of the event at Anthonys Forum).

The weather was absolutely perfect in Palm Springs for the event and the shoot- so it was really a fun time. I have been so excited for this shoot. Great location, great event, great sponsors and even some famous faces like Spike Jonze and Eric Koston. It was amazing!

A million thanks to my awesome sponsors and my amazing shoot staff! It is such an honor to be able to work you all. I really appreciate everyone’s hard work - you guys are the BEST!

Please stop by and show my sponsors some love:

Recession Proof Tee Shirt
Mary Jane Smokewear

Organic Denim Jeggings
Gaiam

"Believe" Nail Polish in Jasmine Scent
Tuff Scent

"Shake it Up" Bracelet in Peacock
The Pearl Girls

Candy Bar Ring
A.Jaron Fine Jewlery

Crushed Mineral Color Dust in White Gold & Dare Devil, Organic Lip Shine in Ski Bunny
EMANI Minerals

All other makeup
EF | Studio
















 ♥ Thank you so much to all of my amazing sponsors ♥

Disclosure: I was not paid for this photo shoot or to write this post. All opinions in this post are my own. I did receive the products mentioned above to facilitate my review and photo shoot, all of which have been gifted to me by the sponsors.

3 comments:

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...