Thursday, November 10, 2011

Serenity Home Spa Aloe Vera Face Masks Review

 
Everyone loves a good rejuvenating face mask from time to time. Its a great way to relax and relieve your stresses from a hectic day. A trip to the spa is always remarkable but sometimes bring the spa home can be even better. These easy to use face masks from Serenity Home Spa are perfect for a home spa facial and can pamper your skin and your senses.


This face mask is infused with Aloe Vera which rejuvenates skin and provides intense hydration for ultra-soft skin. They come pre-moistened with natural ingredients and multi-vitamins including the ancient beauty ingredient, Myrrh, which then multi-tasks to repair facial damage. So, not only does it pamper your face, but also your senses with its gentle scent. These fabulous face masks can be used anytime and are gentle enough to be used daily. With continued use, these masks may even diminish signs of aging, wrinkling and UV damage.

Easy to use

Serenity Home Spa masks are individually packaged and easy to use. Apply the 100% cotton mask evenly across your cleansed and dry face. Wait 15 minutes. Peel away and discard the mask. Massage any remaining liquid into face and rinse with cold water.

I ♥ face masks

I received the Serenity Home Spa Aloe Vera Face Mask to review. I really liked the fact that the masks are easy to apply and don't leave your face messy like a typical mask or scrub. When I am trying to relax the last thing I want to do is wash my face all over again (for me its a long process) so these work out great. I like the fact that they have a nice gentle scent and the mask doesn't stick to my skin too.

Buy It

Serenity Home Spa masks make fantastic stocking stuffers, gift basket additions or just a simple way to say I love you. The masks are also available in other varieties (aloe Vera, collagen, anti-aging , antioxidant/anti-wrinkling and anti-acne) and can be purchased at Path Mark, 7-Eleven, Amazon and several other stores. 



Disclosure: I was not paid to write this review. 
I did receive the products mentioned above to facilitate my review.
All opinions in this review are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...