Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tweezerman | Wonderland Nail Rescue Kit | Review


Tweezerman

Tweezerman is one of my all time favorite brands for beauty tools. They offer top-quality beauty tools and are well-known for their award-winning tweezers. This holiday season, Tweezerman has the ultimate nail care stocking stuffer too.

This kit includes everything you need for a quick-fix or on-the-go-mani and it comes in a perfect little case that fits in your purse, desk drawer, car console or gym bag.  

Kit includes:

• Mini Squeeze & Snip Nipper - designed with angled ultra-sharp blades for trimming hangnails and cuticles with precision.

• Mini Cuticle Pusher & Nail Cleaner - easily and precisely cleans nails and pushes cuticles away.
• (3) Candy Cane Itty Bitty Nail Files – samples from the Matchbox collection. These candy cane print mini files are two sided to smooth and shape nails to a perfect finish.

• Candy Cane Matchbox Itty Bitty Files – A special bonus, and ideal for quick nail fixes, the compact matchbox-style case conveniently houses twelve more ultra-cute candy cane themed mini nail files.

I ♥ my Wonderland Nail Rescue Kit

I received the Wonderland Nail Rescue Kit for review and it is seriously one of the most used products I've ever had. My kit lives inside of my purse and I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have used it while I am out and about. I have always liked Tweezerman products, but this one I absolutely LOVE! The nippers work great for trimming hangnails or unhappy cuticles and the nail files are absolutely fab! They are tiny little nail files that are awesome for fixing a chip or evening out rough edges. Plus, they are candy cane striped - way too cute!

Buy It

The Tweezerman Wonderland Nail Rescue Kit is available for $20 at Tweezerman.com and Sephora stores. This kit makes a fabulous gift for teen girls and women of any age. It's also an awesome stocking stuffer too.


Disclosure: I was not paid to write this review. All opinions are honest and are my own.
I was provided with the product mentioned above to facilitate my review.

1 comment:

  1. Following you via Friday Friend Connect blog hop. I am your newest GFC follower.

    Have a Blessed Day,
    Patricia aka Mamaw

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...