Saturday, December 17, 2011

Echo Touch Gloves | The Perfect Gift for iPhone, iPad & iPod Users


Echo Design has become a fave among fashionistas everywhere, probably because of their awesome selection of wraps, scarves, ponchos, hoods, hats and especially their super-fab gloves.

Echo Design has come out with a pair of gloves that are specially designed to be used with iPhones, iPads and iPods. These gloves have a special eLink fabric on each index finger and thumb that interacts with touch screen devices making them easy to use even with your gloves on. Yep...this means no more having to remove your glove to dial or to snap a photo. How awesome is that?

I ♥ my Echo Touch Gloves


I received the side bow echo touch gloves for review in fuchsia and I absolutely adore them. I have worn my several times now and seriously won't leave home without them. I love how the lightweight material keeps your hands comfy and warm and of course the fact that I don't have to take them off to use my phone or iPod. Plus, the darling little bow just adds a touch of femininity. I have received so many compliments on my gloves...even my daughter wants a pair (she doesn't have an i-anything lol). These gloves make an awesome gift --anyone would absolutely love a pair of these!

Buy It

Echo Touch Gloves are available in Men's, Women's and kids sizes in a variety of colors and materials (cashmere, leather, wool, suede). Kids gloves start at just $24 and adults sizes start at just $32 at EchoDesign.com.



Disclosure: I was not compensated to write this review. All opinions in this post are honest and are my own. I was provided with the product mentioned above to facilitate my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...