Tomorrow is National Get Outdoors Day - a fab way to remind both adults and children just how important it is to be active outdoors. So, grab a ball and head to your local park, take the family on a hike or bicycle ride, or spend sometime playing volleyball on the beach. Many parks, forests, wildlife refuges and other public lands are offering free admission for the 5th annual Get Outdoors Day, so get out and take advantage of it!
In honor of National Get Outdoors Day, Kiss My Face has come out with the Outdoor Collection, a selection of all natural products that combine organic botanicals, vitamins and oils to thoroughly nourish the skin.
The Kiss My Face Outdoor Collection Includes:
- Everyday SPF 15 Moisturizer
- Pure aloe vera gel and other natural ingredients create a soothing moisturizer that can be used daily on the face and body to protect from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Sports Spray SPF 50
- Clear, no mess water resistant spray goes on quickly and dries in seconds.
- Hot Spots SPF 30 Balm
- Convenient, unscented, water resistant stick provides sun protection for delicate facial areas such as ears, brow, lips, nose and cheeks.
- Sport Lip Balm SPF 30
- Long lasting, water resistant lip balm is made with organic ingredients.
- Active Athletic Shower & Bath Gel
- Natural aromatic herbs relax and revive sore muscles.
The Outdoor Collection is available for $45 at KissMyFace.com. Other Kiss My Face products can be found at Whole Foods and KissMyFace.com.
Disclosure: I was not paid to write this post. Just sharing info with you all!