Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer is here! Check out my new fashion & swimwear articles on Examiner.com




Hello, my fabulous readers! Summer is here now so I thought I'd share some of my latest fashion articles that have been published on Examiner.com.

 Find out how to shop for the best swimwear for your body type, expert swimwear shopping tips from Women's Health Magazine's Senior Fashion Editor Thea Palad, and some tips from yours truly on how to keep your fashions looking fresh this summer! 

As always, please feel free to share, tweet, and leave comments on my articles - I love the feedback!

Summer swimwear ideas for all body types

Expert advice for summer swimsuit shopping





If you are interested in writing for Examiner.com, please click here to find out more about Examiner.com and what they are looking for. At the bottom of the page, click on "apply now" and you'll be able to see what topics and positions are available. You can also fill out an application while you are browsing the openings, just be ready to write a sample article to send with your application. Hope to see some of you on the site. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...