Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer Beauty & Fashion Tips for All - (PLUS, writer opps too!)





Boy, it’s hot today in Palm Springs, CA! And, before the end of the week we are supposed to hit 115 degrees – yikes! Most of us are used to the weather here though, and when the temperature hits 70, we will be freezing. Because it stays HOT (like really hot) until about late September, I have learned all the ins and outs of summer when it comes to dealing with the heat. How to prevent melting makeup, finding the best swimwear for your body, and even the best summer skincare products to use – and now, I’m going share them with all of you...my beloved readers.

If you follow my blog regularly, you know that I also write for several other sites as I often talk about them and share my articles with you all. (Want to earn some extra cash writing? scroll down). So, here is the latest beauty and fashion buzz from yours truly to help you get your summer off to a good start. Please feel free to leave comments and if you love my tips, share them with your friends and followers.

Beauty 






Fashion






Will write for cash?

If you are interested in writing articles to earn some extra cash, please click the links below. Be prepared to fill out the application and provide a writing sample for each site. I have been writing for both sites for more than two years each so they are totally legit opportunities and I’m happy to provide links to confirm this for those who are serious. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at tiffanyboothwrites@yahoo.com - I'm happy to help out and guide you through the process. 

To fill out the application for Examiner.com, CLICK HERE.

To fill out the application for Yahoo! and it’s many sites, CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...