Thursday, April 25, 2013

Alegria by PG Lite - THE Perfect Sandals for Summer!

Image: Tiffany Booth 

If you read my blog regularly, then you know just how much I love my shoes. I mean, I really love my shoes. So much, that last time I moved, a few of my shoe boxes (yes, the boxes) got ruined and I totally freaked out and then, I cried and considered actually getting rid of the shoes because they no longer had a home….lol.

Anyhoo…The other day, I found this awesome new line of shoes called Alegria by PG Lite. They have the most amazing shoes. They’re cute, comfy, and they’re high quality shoes that will seriously last forever. They have this adorable spring collection that I really want…all of. Okay, maybe not all of, but there are some super-cute shoes in the new spring collection that I really feel like I need for summer...Mary Janes, thongs and wedges –oh my!


A few of my faves:
Lola Coral Patent $98.95
Karmen in Fuchsia Snake $98.95
Mirror, Mirror, Mirror $79.95
A word on spring color…

This spring and summer, bright colors like green, blue, red, and yellow, along with a couple of lighter colors like lilac and linen, will be super-popular in fashion. The Alegria spring 2013 collection has a lot to choose from in terms of color, but they also have some really great designs and patterns on their sandals as well. You’ll also notice these styles have a lot of different textures and materials, making the collection really fun to shop from.

SO comfy!

One of the things that makes people love Alegria by PG Lite so much, is not only their fabulous sense of style but also the fact that these sandals are definitely make with comfort and quality in mind. Each shoe style has its own hidden benefits, including an anatomically correct interlocking foot bed system that conforms to the natural shape of the foot for maximum support, much-improved posture, and of course all day comfort. You will also notice the unique sole on Alegria by PG Lite shoes, which gives them style but also aids in the comfort and posture you get from these fantastic spring sandals.

Where to buy

Alegria by PG Lite sandals are available at www.alegriashoes.com and other online retailers. 


Disclosure: I was not paid to write this review. I did receive a pair of Alegria shoes to facilitate my review. I did not promise a positive review in exchange for the shoes, or any review at all. I'm not affiliated with the brand in any other way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...