Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Colorful, vintage spring dresses from Shabby Apple

The Headliner dress

From the very first time my eyes wondered onto ShabbyApple.com, my love for vintage dresses and clothing turned into an infatuation. The vintage dresses, the pinup tops, and the unique accessories are definitely what draws me there, but the high-quality of their clothing and their great prices has definitely made me fall in love. And now, they are totally my go-to place for spring and summer vintage style fashions.




Twin Palms dress
Vintage for all

Shabby Apple has vintage-inspired dresses, tops, skirts, pants, shoes and accessories that are perfect for a day at work, a night out on the town, or even a little bit of both. They have over thirty collections of high-quality fashion to choose from – each with its own unique theme or style. They also carry swimwear, arts and crafts, maternity and kid’s items, and fashionable décor for the home. You can shop the site by collection, fabric, silhouette, size, price, and color, so it is super-easy to find what you are looking for.




Spring color trends at Shabby Apple
One for my Baby dress

Spring is here and the fashion trends and colors have really brightened up already this season. This year, be prepared to see a lot of green. Lime green, teal green, and emerald green are all going to be really popular for spring fashion. You will also see some other bright colors like red, yellow, and blue, plus a couple not-so-bright colors like lilac and linen. If you are looking in your closet this spring and see nothing but shades from the last three years (or worse), go on and get yourself a Shabby Apple update. They have such a great selection and most of their items are really versatile – even if you are on a budget you can grab some basic necessities and make a huge difference in your spring wardrobe.


Some of my favorite spring dresses (besides the ones pictured above) from ShabbyApple: 





All of these dresses are available at www.ShabbyApple.com 


Disclosure: I was not compensated in any way for this post. I'm simply sharing fab fashion news with my readers ♥

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, I was looking for a vintage clothing boston and I came across your blog, very informative and entertaining, it shows that your an expert in your field.
    I will definitely be back for more. Keep it up!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...