Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sarah Jessica Parker in Level 99 Jeans in NYC (Photos)

image: fame flynet
So, look who was spotted in NYC yesterday, in the Level 99 Jeans that will be the talk of the fall 2013 season....yes, it's Sarah Jessica Parker! I totally love these jeans and will definitely be needing a pair when they launch in July. I can't wait to pair them with some of my favorite sandals - I just know they are going to be my go-to pants for late summer and fall. They are just perfect ♥

 And, speaking of SJP doesn't she look adorable out and about with her kiddos? She's amazing :)

In case, you're gonna need a pair of these super-hot jeans too, they are the Relaxed Lily Carpenter Jeans from Level 99's fall 2013 collection. They'll be $175 (which might seem expensive for a pair of jeans, but um...look how cute they are) and they will be available at www.level99jeans.com. If you're headed over to their website, make sure you check out some of their other jeans too - they have a lot of really cute styles right now that will be perfect for spring and summer fashion this year.


Disclosure: I was not compensated in any way for this post, nor am I affiliated with any of the brands or companies mentioned. All opinions in this post are honest and are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...