Saturday, April 20, 2013

Take the @BauschLomb #BiotruePoll and WIN! (solution, tote bags, water bottles + more)


I ♥ my Biotrue! Recently, I was introduced to the new Biotrue products from Bausch + Lomb and let me just say I'll never used another contact solution again. The Biotrue contact solution is amazing! It keeps my eyes and my contacts hydrated and feeling comfortable so they feel almost non-existent. 

Biotrue is made with a lubricant that is naturally found in eyes and it actually matches the pH of healthy tears. This solution can also keep certain beneficial tear proteins active to promote healthy eyes. The new Biotrue line also includes ONEday disposable lenses which are equally amazing and super-convenient. 

 Take the @BauschLomb #BiotruePoll to see if these products are perfect for you, 
like they are for me! 

You can also WIN some really cool prizes like free bottles of solution, tote bags, water bottles, and some lucky poll-takers will also win a 1-year supply of Biotrue products ♥


#spon: I'm required to disclose a relationship between our site and Bausch + Lomb. This could include the Bausch + Lomb providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment. I am a brand ambassador for the Bausch + Lomb Biotrue Ambassador program but I was not paid to write this post or to link to the Dryness Poll. I really do use their products and I really do love them - so I'm just passing along fabulous product info to my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...