Thursday, April 18, 2013

Wear the adidas "Feel Good Tee" by EKOCYCLE & NBA Store for Earth Day, April 22nd

After a concert in 2008, global music artist and producer, will.i.am saw the "trashy" aftermath left behind by his Black Eyed Pea concert goers - discarded bottles and cans everywhere. So he decided to take action and encourage people to recycle in a different way - through fashion. So, he partnered up with The Coca-Cola Company and EKOCYCLE was born.

Now, adidas has teamed up with EKOCYCLE and the NBA to create this powerful shirt called the "Feel Good Tee." It is made of 50% recycled PET bottles and 50% organic ring-spun cotton.

Image: adidas.com 
It's available in men's sizes S to 2XL for $36 at EKOCYCLE.com, NBAstore.com, and Coca-ColaStore.com. 

This year for Earth Day, April 22nd, do something fabulous and encourage recycling in your neighborhood by getting yourself one of these awesome tee shirts. 

This tee is super-comfortable and the material is really soft (despite it being made from recycled bottles). I really like the design on the front and it really seems to get a lot of attention. My Earth Day fashion this year will definitely consist of my awesome new "Feel Good Tee" (and probably a cute pair of cropped jeans with my black leather wedge sandals). I'll be wearing my tee to show my support of environmental responsibility and of course, because it makes me feel good ♥ I think recycling is so important and if each of us just put forth a little bit of effort, we could really do some amazing things with this planet. 

Go on...get yourself a tee :)


Disclosure: I was not compensated in any way for this post. I did receive the "Feel Good Tee" to facilitate my product review. I did not receive the shirt in exchange for a positive post, or any post at all. All opinions in this review are honest and are my own. 

1 comment:

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...