Now that the weather is warming up and summer is finally here, it's time to start thinking about planning an awesome camping trip for the family. This summer you can have some fun and still stay fashionable, even out in the woods. Check out some of these camping must-haves and be the talk of your trip...in a good way!
1. Barefoot Dreams (www.barefootdreams.com): Barefoot In the Wild Leopard Throw, $165
2. Kitsch (www.mykitsch.com): The Roxy Hair Ties, $13.99
3. Kao Pao Shu (www.kaopaoshu.com): Paula Bag, $250
4. Bed|Stü (www.bedstu.com): Betsy, $75
5. Tees by Tina (www.teesbytina.com): Microstripe Tank, $50
6. vineyard vines (www.vineyardvines.com): Sunset Beach Towel, $95
7. K-Way (http://k-way.ca): Claudette Klassic, $54
8. Brokn Legend (www.broknlegend.com): The Wildlife Olive Twill, $115
9. AllergEase (www.aedrops.com): Allergease 3 pack, $17.97
10. Liz James (www.lizjames.com): Jan, $265
11. The Girls Apparel (www.thegirlsapparel.com): Carly’s Capri, $32.99
Disclosure: I was not paid for this post, nor do I have any affiliation with any of the companies mentioned. I'm simply passing along awesome information for my incredibly groovy readers.