Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Black is the new Red! #taliaslegacy #valentinesday #awareness #cancer

So, I've been having some problems with my blog posts actually posting to my sites, so I have a little catching up do. And, this week I have received a lot of messages from my fans asking why I was so insistent on wearing black on Valentine's Day. So what's with wearing black while everyone else is wearing red?


It was Talia's wish to have everyone wear black on Valentine's Day to raise awareness for kids cancer. By now most of you know just how very special Talia Joy Castellano was to me. She was and still is a huge inspiration in my life. We lost Talia last year in July, and the beauty world will just never be the same without her. In her short time here, she taught us a lifetime of lessons and gave us mountains of inspiration. In fact, after watching her tutorials and trying out her awesome tips, she was the inspiration for starting my daughter's blog Little Miss Solei. She touched more hearts than she will ever know and her legacy will continue to live on through her family, friends, and fans. Mark your calendars for next year and join us in keeping  #taliaslegacy alive by wearing black next Valentine's Day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...