Wednesday, February 19, 2014

BMR Facial Toner - Review

I received the Facial Toner from BMR Beauty to review and I have to say this is definitely one of the most awesome review products I have ever received. My full review of the BMR Beauty Facial Toner is published on Examiner.com (link below) and I will be periodically posting pictures of my amazing results here on the PS Beauty Blog for you all to see.

BMR Beauty
After using the Facial Toner for just a couple of weeks, I have definitely noticed a big difference. More than anything, I've noticed that my skin tone is more even and that my skin seems more moisturized overall. And even though the device sits on your cheeks near your ears, it seems the fine lines near the corners of my eyes are less noticeable. Call me crazy, but this thing is working!

Read my full review featured on Examiner.com

Disclosure: I did receive the products mentioned above to facilitate my review. I received no other compensation. All opinions in this post are honest and are my own. 

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of or seen anything like this! Amazing that you are already seeing results and I cannot wait to see some pics! Awesome technology!

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...