Thursday, January 27, 2011

Advice from an Expert Fashionista: Smokin' HOT Designers at Macy's

As you all know I recently had a one of a kind opportunity to ask expert fashionista, Caprice Willard, Vice President, Regional Planning Manager, Ready-To-Wear, Macy's Southwest, a few questions about the hot new fashion trends for the upcoming winter season.

 As a fashion lover myself, naturally I had to know from an inside point of view, which designers have the hottest best-selling fashions for winter. So when I was able to ask Caprice some questions, I had to ask, "Who are the best selling designers so far this winter at Macy's?

And her reply, "We are seeing excellent business in Material Girl, Rachel by Rachel Roy, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, and our own INC International Concepts."
This is fabulous news for me, because these designer lines are some of my all time faves.
If you haven't already checked out some of the new pieces from Material Girl or Rachel by Rachel Roy, I definitely recommend doing so. INC International Concepts is another fave of mine. Always up on the latest trends, INC International Concepts is awesome because they offer quality fashions at fabulous prices. And of course the classics; Calvin Klein and Michael Kors—these are pretty much a given. They have both offered fabulous fashions since their lines were first introduced.

Considering these are the best-selling designers at Macy's this year, I would definitely have to say you can't go wrong by adding these fabulous designers to your winter wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...