Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Photo Shoot: More Fashion Faves

A few weeks ago, I had another incredible shoot with some amazing fashion pieces provided by FlipOut Sandals, Icarus & Co Jewelry, and Elif for Jordan Taylor. And my cosmetics were provided by everyone's favorite, Mary Kay.

The shoot was at White Water Reserve in Southern, California and the weather was absolutely perfect. This area is so beautiful, I will definitely be back to shoot there again. It is hard to believe this beautiful place is located in the desert.

Photo by BOSS
Special Thanks to BOSS for the fabulous shots and to FlipOut Sandals, Icarus & Co Jewelry, Elif for Jordan Taylor, and Mary Kay for sponsoring the shoot. Thank you all so much!

Photo by BOSS

My oh..so adorable flip-flops were provided by FlipOut Sandals. They are a must-have for fashionistas! I love the fact that they are so comfortable and you can wear them with a cute summer outfit or even with something as simple as a pair of jeans. I get compliments on them every where I go.

Photo by BOSS
FlipOut has a huge selection of flip-flips, jellies, and sandals. And the fab thing about them is you can change out the "jewelry" pieces on top and match them to your outfits. So, you can rock a little bling-bling without even trying.
FlipOut Flip-Flops start at $24.99 and include two pairs of jewelry.
www.FlipOutSandals.com.


Photo by BOSS
The beautiful Aqua Mini Sputnik necklace I am wearing is from Icarus & Co jewelry. I have completely fallen in love with their pieces because they are just so unique. This particular piece is made from resin and cast from an actual shell of a mini sputnik sea urchin. The one I am wearing in the photo is aqua but the mini sputnik also comes in emerald, slate, and clear. They are absolutely gorgeous!
$120 at http://www.icarusandco.com/.
 

Photo by BOSS
My totally fab Double V Empire Dress is from Elif for Jordan Taylor. I love the dolman sleeves and the billow-like silhouette. It's the perfect piece to take your swimwear from day to night at the pool or beach. Elif for Jordan Taylor has a fantastic collection of summer dresses and cover ups in trendy styles and colors. And right now almost everything is on sale, so shop til you drop ladies! This dress also comes in silver.
$66 (reg. $74) http://www.jordantaylorcollection.com/


Photo by BOSS
On my lips, I am wearing Mary Kay's Limited Edition Tinted Lip Balm in Peach. I am a lipstick girl all the way but I really love this tinted lip balm for summer. Its so light on your lips and its not sticky or greasy. So, I am totally in love.  These lip balms are fab because they have SPF 15 too! Also available in cherry, berry, and peony. $13 www.MaryKay.com.

Once again, thanks so much to everyone who participated in the photo shoot and to FlipOut Sandals, Icarus & Co Jewelry, Elif for Jordan Taylor, and Mary Kay for sponsoring the shoot!

1 comment:

  1. What great photos and what great scenery! And I love the Aqua Mini Sputnik pendant! What a fun blog to visit and thanks for the invitation!

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...