Wednesday, September 28, 2011

eos skincare: Organic, Natural, Amazing!



eos skincare has recently become a go-to brand for skincare in my house.  These fab products are certified organic and are made with naturally beneficial ingredients. They are also petroleum-free, paraben-free and gluten-free. And they do not test on animals or contain any animal by-products. Plus they are affordable, ranging in price from $3-$8.




Strawberry Sorbet Smooth Sphere Lip Balm


One of my fave lip balms ever. It has an amazing strawberry flavor and it’s enriched with nourishing Shea butter and soothing jojoba oil. It’s packed with antioxidants and keeps my lips soft, smooth and hydrated all day long. I love the fab sphere-shaped packaging it comes in. It’s much easier to find in my purse than the traditional shape and it looks totally cute on my desk. I’m definitely planning to get some of these for stocking stuffers. $3.29



Everyday Hand Lotion – Cucumber Scent

Mmm…cucumber. I like this hand lotion better than some I have paid 10x more for. It has aloe and oat for soothing, moisturizing and healing and Shea butter which softens and nourishes. It’s also enriched with powerful antioxidants Vitamins E & C to rejuvenate and hydrate skin. The Everyday Hand lotion is dermatologist-tested and is safe for sensitive skin. It comes in a unique pebble shaped package that fits nicely in a purse, pocket or on your desk. It comes unscented too. And like the lip balm, it makes a great stocking stuffer. $3.99



Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream

This shave cream is like no other that I have tried. It doesn’t foam up and make a mess like most. Instead it is like a creamy lotion that goes on smooth. It is so moisturizing you can shave wet or dry and it helps prevent razor bumps by providing a closer shave. It is enriched with aloe, oat, Shea butter and vitamins E & C and it comes in an ergonomic plastic bottle with a pump dispenser. It is available four different formulas; Pomegranate Raspberry, Vanilla Bliss, Lavender Jasmine and Fragrance-free for sensitive skin. I tried the Lavender Jasmine and its fabulous! $3.49



Everyday Nourish Body Lotion

This lotion is fab! It’s 97% natural and is packed with aloe, oat, Shea butter and vitamins E&C. This formula is specially formulated for normal to dry skin and smells amazing. I loved the non-greasy feel after using it and the fact that it keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. It also comes in Cucumber Refresh for normal to dry skin and Intensive Boost for extra dry skin. And like the others, the packaging is ergonomically shaped and looks nice on a desk, table or countertop. $7.99


eos skincare products are available at Walmart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Ulta, Target, Drugstore.com and EvolutionofSmooth.com.

Dislosure: All opinions presented in this review are my own. I was not monetarily compensated to write this review. I did receive the products mentioned above to facilitate my review from the sponsor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...