Friday, October 21, 2011

BCA Month: Popcorn for the Cure


Dale and Thomas has the yummiest gourmet popcorn, I've ever had! If you haven’t tried it, you are totally missin’ out.

Dale and Thomas recently introduced a new Pink Ribbon Collection to celebrate both National Popcorn month and Breast Cancer Awareness month. Dale and Thomas will be donating 10% of the sales from the new Pink Ribbon Collection to the North Jersey affiliate of Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. How sweet, huh?


What’s really sweet is their super-yummy popcorn (they have salty flavors too). Dale and Thomas has a huge variety of flavors and they are known for their absolutely fab tasting popcorn. The Pink Ribbon Collection has a few different sets to choose from and all of them make fantastic gifts. Give them to someone who has a sweet tooth or loves popcorn, give them to someone who has everything, or just treat yourself to something great. The sealed foot-long bags of popcorn will stay fresh for 6 months, so you can always purchase them now and give them as a gift later. They make great holiday party hostess gifts too. All Dale and Thomas popcorn is gluten-free and kosher OU-D, so even those with dietary restrictions can enjoy.


Pink Ribbon Gift Box 
This set features a sampling of Chocolate Chunk N’Carmel, Peanut Butter & White Chocolate Drizzle Corn, Honey Roasted Pecans and Milk & White Chocolate DrizzleTwists. $29.95


Pink Ribbon Six Bag Sampler 
This set features six bags of the most popular popcorn flavors from Dale and Thomas. The six-sampler comes with Dark Fudge with Praline Almonds, Chocolate Chunk N’Caramel, Peanut Butter & White Chocolate DrizzleCorn, Twice-As-Nice Chocolate DrizzleCorn, Double Chocolate DrizzleCorn and Black & White Biscotti. $29.95

 
Pink Ribbon Twelve Bag Sampler
This set features twelve bags of the most popular best-selling popcorn flavors from Dale and Thomas. The twelve-sampler includes all of the yummy flavors of the six sampler plus Hall of Fame Kettle Corn, Southwest Cheddar Chipotle, Dale’s Caramel, North Country Cheddar, Summertime BBQ, and Cinnamon Sugar Swirl. $49.95

I received the Dale and Thomas six-sampler for review—Thank you Dale and Thomas! I am huge fan of chocolate and caramel is my all time fave treat. So even though I love all of the flavors I tried, I absolutely love the Chocolate Chunk N’Caramel. It is seriously the BEST popcorn I’ve ever had! Hands down!

 I really like how each piece of popcorn is covered in caramel and drizzled with chocolate (no plain pieces). And I love the fact that the caramel and chocolate is so yummy, it doesn't ruin the flavor of the popcorn at all. I also really like the Black & White Biscotti and the Double Chocolate DrizzleCorn. Yummy…I love me some good popcorn :)

So, after tasting these fabulous popcorn treats, I have decided I want nothing else but a case of Dale and Thomas Chocolate Chunk N’Caramel popcorn for Christmas. I hope Santa is reading this!


For more information on Dale and Thomas popcorn or to order your Pink Ribbon Gift sampler set, visit http://www.daleandthomaspopcorn.com/.  


Disclosure: I was not compensated to write this review.
I did receive a six-sampler set from the sponsor to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. I am new follower via GFC and I am stumbling. Popcorn is my favorite snack! Yum!

    Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by Put A Little Umbrella In Your Drink! I hope you will come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally have a chocolate popcorn craving now. Thanks for joining the Planet Weidknecht Weekend Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this would be a great present for those on my Holiday List that I have trouble buying presents for because who doesn't like pop corn.
    Following you on GFC and Network blogs (because your GFC button wasn't working on three reloads so wanted to join you somehow but GFC finally loaded)
    http://www.blessedelements.com/create/engraved-jewelry-tags

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...