Saturday, October 22, 2011

Renee Bargh in Lucca Couture Leopard Print Dress--so fab!

Photo: Extra
I totally love this leopard print dress that Extra host Renee Bargh is wearing. This photo was taken at an Extra taping in L.A. on October 14th. The dress is from Lucca Couture (I so love Lucca) and is available in small, medium and large. It also has an adjustable waist for the perfect fit. The best part... its only $80!

Have to have it? Get it here!
Photo: Lucca Couture
As most of you already know I have a huge animal print obession lol. There is just something fierce and exotic about animal print. And, I can't get enough of it. I generally only add one piece to my outfit because it is easily done-to-death. What is your fave leopard or animal print item or accessory? And how do you wear it?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...