Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween Sale at Bath & Body Works $0.75 - $7.50

Like most women, I love Bath & Body Works. They have such a huge variety of items and different fragrances. There is literally something for everyone and it’s one of the few stores where you can shop for pampering gifts or essentials for yourself and for the rest of the family at the same time.

Right now, Bath & Body Works is having an awesome Halloween Sale! All of their Halloween goodies are discounted with prices from $0.75 to $7.50. Like usual I couldn’t help myself and had to get a few things.



In a house with kids, you can never have too much anti-bacterial hand gel.
So, I had to get a few of these.
I liked Posion Apple but bought some of the others for the kids. They are also available in Bat Bite, Vampire Blood, Candy Corn, Zombie Tonic, Black Cherry, Monster Mint, Chocolate Chew, Sour Drop and Gumball.
 $0.75 ea.

or you can just get a 5-pack:
$3.75

I am also a big fan of Bath & Body Works Hand Soap
and at such a great price I couldnt pass these up:
I thought these would be great for the kids' bathrooms. Available in Marshmallow, Sour Drop and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
$2.50

We love our lip gloss in my house. So, I had to get a few of these too.
I bought these for my daughter and I. We both love our lip gloss. Available in Crazy for Candy Corn, Cookies 'n Scream, Forbidden Apple, Strawberry Boonilla, Vampire Vixen, Potent Pucker, Wicked Kiss, Bitten & Smitten
$4

Had to get a couple of these too. My daughter loves her shimmer and her body spray.
An all in one? Even better!
Available in Midnight Pomegranate, Japanese Cherry Blossom, Twighlight Woods,
and Dark Kiss.
$3.50

My daughter is a big fan of scented lotions, so these are a great buy.
My daughter likes the fruity scents best. These lotions are available in Scream-a-Colada, Wicked Spiced Pumpkin, Plum Potion, Black Candy Apple, Sinful Vanilla & Spider Cider.
$2.50

You can also buy these in a 3-pack:
Choose from Wicked Collection or Halloween Collection
$7.50

My husband is definitely not a fan of "cute" or "scented" but I thought these were way too cute and had to get one for the sink in the garage.
Green Apple
$7.25
and a couple of these too! I thought they would be cool to keep in his truck. They glow-in-the-dark too.
Available in Gumball, Candy Corn and Apple
$2

Bath & Body Works also has a great selection of Hallowen candles, luminaries, air-fresheners and candle holders which are all on sale right now too!

Stock up soon, these are going to go quick :)

2 comments:

  1. I should NOT have read this..I should NOT have read this! lol. Now I want to go to B&B! lol.

    What a great sale!

    Returning the Visit and Follow from www.jadelouisedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! I LOVE Bath and Body. I go in there pretty much every chance I get :)
    I found you in a blog hop and I am following you. I hope you will show the love back. Thanks!
    http://theladiesloungeguide.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...