Sunday, October 9, 2011

Free 7-pc Gift Set from Clinique ($60 value)

Yay! I love when Macy's offers these gifts sets. Even though I usually don’t use them myself (because I have tons of makeup), I love to take advantage of these great deals because they make awesome gifts. And with the holidays coming up—you just can’t go wrong.
Especially for $21.50!

The Clinique Gift Set includes:

Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad and a Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in a palette of Pinks or Nudes

7-day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

Lash Doubling Mascara in Black

Cosmetics bag set

The deets:

Your Clinique gift will be added automatically at checkout if your total order equals $21.50 or more of Clinique items

Minimum purchase amount does not include the purchase of gift card(s), tax, shipping or gift wrap charges

One gift per customer

Available while supplies last

Free shipping with your $50 beauty purchase! (no code required)


Happy Shopping Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love using these for gifts too! I always wait to buy my powder until bonus days! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...