The Mad Eye
• 1/2 oz Hpnotiq liqueur (or Harmonie)
• 1 oz super premium vodka
• 2 oz lychee juice
For Eyeball Garnish:
• 1 canned grade AA lychee in syrup, drained
• 1/4 tsp cherry, strawberry or raspberry preserves (can use Blueberry for blue eye look)
• 1 blueberry
1. Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake well.
3. Strain into a chilled Martini Glass
Lychee Eyeball Garnish:
1. Dry lychee and fill with Blueberry or raspberry preserves
2. Place blueberry, blossom end facing out, into the cavity.
3. Skewer with cocktail pick (search for Halloween theme picks or picks that look like a miniature ice pick for the full affect).
*Gummy Eyeball can be used as easy garnish substitute
Please enjoy responsibly!
Disclosure: I was not paid to post this recipe. All opinions are my own.