Sunday, October 30, 2011

Shabby Apple: Vintage-Inspired Freshman Year Skirt


Recently, I was introduced to line of fabulous vintage-inspired fashions called
 Shabby Apple. Shabby Apple has everything from skirts and dresses to coats, swimwear, aprons, maternity-wear, kids clothes and even arts and crafts.


I totally love the vintage look! It's not something I wear everyday as I tend to wear more trendy items but when I do wear my vintage pieces, I always feel great. I received the Freshman Year skirt to shoot with and I totally adore it. The skirt fits comfortably high up on the waist and I love the ruffle at the bottom, it just makes you want to twirl! I like how the ribbon on the front gives it a nice accent to break up the high waist and the ruffle. Plus, the pin-stripes give a sexy-slimming effect--so fab! 

I paired my Shabby Apple Freshman Year Skirt with a pale pink chemise with spaghetti straps and a comfy pair of nude leather cross strap cork wedges. This dress is so versatile you could also pair it with a colored button up shirt and high heels for a more "dressed up" look. 




Shabby Apple's Vintage Freshman Year Skirt is available in sizes xxs to xl for $52 and can be purchased at www.ShabbyApple.com.


Disclosure: I was not paid to write this review. All opinions are my own.
 I did receive the item mentioned above to wear in my photo shoot and to facilitate my review of the product.

1 comment:

  1. Shabby Apple has great designs! Hello! I am your newest follower who found you through the Monday Free Hop. Please feel free to stop by Horseshoes anytime! Looking forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...