Friday, November 18, 2011

Bling Strands | The Ultimate Hairstyle Accessory | Review


Love the bling?  Then, check out these awesome Bling Strands. They look fab in hair and make an awesome stocking stuffer for the girlies.


Bling Strands are flashy tie-in hair accessories made with heat resistant synthetic fibers. They are available in 16 awesome colors. Bling Strands tie into hair with a simple knot and will last for 2-6 weeks depending on how well you care for them. You can wash, blow dry, flat iron and curl your hair with Bling Strands in and you can use all of your normal hair care products too. Bling Strands are lead-free, non-toxic and non flammable and are made in the USA.

Bling Strands are FAB!

I received the Bling Strands in silver and they are so cool! I'm probably a little too old to be wearing flashy hair bling but these are totally cool looking so I'm doin' it anyways lol. I wore mine to a skateboarding event (my son boards) and just about every girl in the entire place asked where I got them. They are bright, shiny, flashy and just way to fun too wear. My 8-year-old daughter absolutely loves them too! She has really long (thigh length) hair and they look awesome in her hair especially when I braid them in. Her friends have all started asking their parents for them for Christmas :D Bling Strands make an awesome stocking stuffer for young girls (and moms too). Plus, I really love the fact that they are easy to use and can be removed anytime.

Buy It

Bling Strands are available in packages of 25 for $10 at www.BlingStrands.com. They also sell some really cool Hair Tinsel, Hair Feathers and Hair Jewelry on the site.



Disclosure: I was not paid to write this review. All opinions are honest and are my own.
I was provided with the product mentioned above to facilitate my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...