Friday, November 18, 2011

Wild Beauty Skincare | Aroma-Theraputic Body Oils | Review

Wild Beauty Skincare
Recently, I was introduced to a fabulous line of body oils made by Wild Beauty Skincare and I have totally fallen in love with them. These fab body oils are made from natural homemade recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation in the Scott Family. Started by her grandmother's grandmother over 100 years ago, Felecia Scott has made one family's fabulous skincare recipes available to everyone.


How to use

The body oils made by Wild Beauty Skincare are made with 100% natural oils and are infused with organic flowers and herbs to create a special therapeutic aromatherapy oil. These oils can be used on the body as moisturizers and massage oils and added to a shower or bath to rejuvenate the mind and spirit. 

Lavender Vanilla Body Oil ($15)
 Natural Moisturizer
Nourishes Skin
Great for Relaxation/Stress Relief
Hypoallergenic

Black Tea-sing Rose Bud Body Oil ($25)
Firms Skin
Prevents Clogged Pores
Moisturizes and Hydrates Skin
Great for uplifting the mood

Basil, Sage & Mint Body Oil ($15)
Moisturizes and Softens Skin
Relieves Dry, Itchy Skin
Prevents Clogged Pores
Brightens Skin

Chamomile Neroli Body Oil ($15)
Soothes & Nourishes
Replenishes Moisture
Prevents Clogged Pores
Rejuvenates Skin and Stimulates Cell Activity

I totally ♥ my Wild Beauty Body Oils

I received the Wild Beauty Body Oils for review and I love them! I have never found a body oil before that I like as much as I do these. I have used all of them as an additive to a bath, as a moisturizer and also as a massage oil and honestly it is too hard to pick a favorite. I can say that I really like the Lavender Vanilla Body Oil (and I am not a lavender or a vanilla lover lol

Buy It

Wild Beauty Body Oils are available for $15-$25 at www.shop.wildbeauty.com.


Disclosure: I was not paid to write this review. All opinions are honest and are my own.
I was provided with the products mentioned above to facilitate my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...