Friday, November 11, 2011

Dazzle Dry | Cruelty-Free, Vegan, "Quick-Dry Nail Polish System"

Dazzle Dry offers a fantastic selection of nail lacquers as well as a fabulous 'Quick Dry Nail Polish System' that is absolutely perfect for women on the go. The Dazzle Dry system includes a nail prep, a base coat and a top coat and can be used on natural nails and acrylics. This system provides a durable non-yellowing coating with a high-gloss finish that does a great job of resisting chips and tip wear.


The Dazzle Dry 'Quick Dry Nail Polish System' is a vegan-formula that is free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Phthalate, Nitrocellulose and Camphor--no nasty chemicals here. Plus, its made with Vitamin B, Calcium and Collagen which can improve the health and strength of natural nails.

The best part is that it dries to the touch in 45-seconds and completely rock hard in less than 5-minutes --making it perfect for women who are always on the go.

I ♥ my Dazzle Dry products

I received the Dazzle Dry Quick-Dry Nail Polish System and some of their beautiful nail lacquers to review and I am hooked. I always try to keep my nails looking great and I really hate spending a ton of time doing them so this system is perfect for me. Out of all of the nail polishes, tops coats, etc that I have tried this system is definitely the fastest-drying and the easiest to use. Dazzle Dry nail lacquers are fabulous too. They have so many colors to choose from - I love it!

How to use
  • Moisten a cotton ball with nail prep and wipe over clean nails.
  • Apply a generous coat of Dazzle Dry Base Coat and allow to dry
  • Apply one or two coats of Nail Lacquer and follow with Dazzle Dry Top Coat
 Buy It 

Dazzle Dry Quick-Dry Nail Polish System is available for $28 at www.VBCosmetics.com. Dazzle Dry also offers a fabulous selection of nail lacquer shades starting at $9. This system makes a great gift or stocking stuffer for any lady that likes to paint their nails.


Disclosure: I was not paid to write this review.  All opinions are my own. 
I did receive the products mentioned above to facilitate my review but 
I was in no way required to write a positive review, or any review at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...