Friday, November 11, 2011

Earn Extra Cash Writing Articles - Sign Up Now!

freedigitalphoto.net
 With the upcoming holidays and the problems with the economy, I hear a lot of people needing some extra cash. And, we all know money doesn't grow on trees (but it would look totally cool if it did lol- see above photo). So, I wanted to share one of my "Cash-Stashing" secrets that may just help some people out in the money department.


I have been writing for Examiner.com for about a year and a half now. It's an easy way to make some extra cash for the holidays or just for extra income anytime. The great thing is that you can publish when you want - there is no deadlines to meet and it's a great way to gain extra exposure if you a blogger. It's a great opportunity for those who already work/stay at home. And, if you are already a writer...double bonus! Plus, you get to pick what you want to write about, so there is a lot of flexibility too.

My experience with Examiner.com has been fantastic! I started out as the Palm Springs Beauty Products Examiner and have since picked up an additional title as the Palm Springs Fashion Trends Examiner in order for me to make more money. I plan to pick up another title soon since I have managed to keep up with the two that I have. I like having local titles because it allows me to interact with my surrounding community. I have interviewed some really cool people and have had the opportunity to review some fabulous products and businesses as a result of my writing for Examiner.com.

Interested in more details or signing up? Click HERE.

Disclosure: I was not paid to write this review. I am an active writer for Examiner.com and do receive a bonus when people sign up under my link. However, that in no way influenced my views or opinions in this post. I'm sharing this information to inform my readers that can benefit from it.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds awesome! If I have any spare time left after getting my blog all set up, I'll definitely try it out. I'm signing up through your ref link!

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...