Sunday, November 13, 2011

DynaTabs: Stay Healthy On-the-Go


DynaTabs are quick dissolving tabs which are dietary supplements designed to keep you healthy even with a hectic lifestyle. DynaTabs have no calories, no carbs and no sugar, and dissolve in seconds when placed on the tongue. DynaTabs come in a small reclosable container that is perfect for people that are always on the go. Keep them in your pocket, purse, desk drawer, gym bag or even the console in your car.

DynaTabs are available in 8 different varieties:

Cravings Resist (chocolate mint flavor)
Aloe Vera Extract Digestive Support (chamomile flavor)
Green Tea Antioxidant Support (spearmint flavor)
Panax Ginseng Extract Energy Support (orange spice flavor)
Vitamin C Immune Health Support (citrus flavor)
Carb Assist (strawberry kiwi flavor)
Memory Support (peppermint flavor)
Bromelain Extract & Papain Digestive Assist (pineapple banana)

I ♥ DynaTabs

I received the Cravings Resist, Digestive Support and Energy Support to review. The Cravings Resist tabs seemed to work really well for me. They have a chocolate mint flavor that goes away quickly after the tab dissolves and I really felt like it kept my cravings under control. I also really like the Digestive Support. It seems to calm the stomach and tastes like chamomile. The Energy Support seems to work well too but I'm not a huge fan of the orange spice flavor. Don't let that discourage you from trying them though because it has a proven natural ingredient to promote energy build up naturally. I would love to try the Immune Health and the Antioxidant Support. I really like the fact the packages are portable and can be taken with me in my car or purse which makes me more likely to remember to take them when I need them.

Buy It

DynaTabs are available in packs of 30 and are available at a variety of stores including Walmart, 7-Eleven, Path Mark, Food Town and Circle K.


Disclosure: I was not paid to write this review. All opinions are my own. I did receive the products mentioned above to facilitate my review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...