Thursday, November 17, 2011

Footzy Socks | Cozy Faux Fur-Cuffed Socks | Review

Footzyrolls.com

A week or so ago, I told you all how I am totally loving my Footzyrolls (the fold up shoes). And how I really wanted to try the fur-cuffed Footzy Socks...Well, I got some...Yay!

And just like the Footzyrolls, they are absolutely fabulous. I think every woman needs at least one pair of these :D Look how cute they are with boots...


Footzy Socks are super-comfy socks that are trimmed in faux fur. They are simply the quickest and easiest way to dress up an outfit or pair of boring boots this winter. You can scrunch them down and wear them with a pair of short boots or you can pull them up and wear them with taller boots. Footzy Socks are available in black and leopard-print and make an awesome gift or stocking stuffer for women of all ages.

 I ♥ my Footzy Socks

Footzy Socks are awesome! I received a pair in black to review and they are so cute. They look great with several pairs of my boots, both tall and short. I love the way they add a cozy touch to whatever you are wearing and they are really comfy too. Everyone who has seen my Footzy Socks wants a pair now. They are fab!

Buy It

Footzy Socks are available for $15 at www.FootzySocks.com.


Disclosure: I was not paid to write this review. All opinions are honest and are my own.
I was provided with the product mentioned above to facilitate my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...