Friday, November 18, 2011

Ouidad: The Curl Experts | Double Detangler Comb

Ouidad

Ouidad has an awesome selection of hair care products that are specially designed to be used on curly hair. While adding extra moisture and other natural ingredients to keep hair healthy, these products also do a great job of reducing frizz, eliminating flyaways and detangling curls.

Designed with two connected side by side combs, the Double Detanlger is perfect for curly hair. Its heavy-duty design can reach even the most dense curly hair and eliminate knots and tangles in just seconds. With every pass of the comb, hair is separated and properly prepped for styling. The double comb feature allows for less passes of the comb, leaving hair free of frizzies and flyaways. And, its a great time saver too.

I ♥ my Double Detangler Comb

I received the Ouidad Double Detangler Comb to review and it is totally awesome. This comb does wonders for detangling curly or wavy hair without leaving it frizzy. I like the brush for my own hair but absolutely LOVE it for my 8-year-old daughter's thigh-length thick, wavy hair. It combs through her hair without even trying and doesn't rip or tear her hair like combs tend to do. Plus, it doesn't hurt her head which is super important to me. This comb has made such a difference for her, I couldn't be happier with it. I would definitely recommend it to any one with curly, wavy or thick hair - it's fab!

Buy It

Ouidad's Double Detangler Comb is available for $24 at www.Ouidad.com, Ouidad certified salons and Sephora stores.


Disclosure: I was not paid to write this review. All opinions are honest and are my own.
I was provided with the product mentioned above to facilitate my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...