Saturday, November 26, 2011

Tiny Prints | 2011 Christmas Photo Cards


Have you ordered your Christmas Cards yet? Don't worry I haven't either. I have decided this year I am going to do something special and have some cool personalized cards made. Usually, I just go to the store and buy a box but I've found a really cool place to order from this year called Tiny Prints.



Tiny Prints has an awesome selection of cards for Christmas and the upcoming holidays. My fave...definitely the Photo Christmas Cards. There are hundreds of designs to choose from; every shape, style and color you can think of. It's really fun to look at all of them and find one that fits your family's personality. Plus, you get to add photos of the fam for an extra special touch. And, yes, there is still time to have some fab personalized Christmas cards made and have them shipped to you in time for you to mail out to friends and family because Tiny Prints is totally awesome.


I have narrowed down my final choices to these three:









I also really like this one too! Too cute :D



A few card-shopping tips...

Tiny Prints has made it really easy to shop for your perfect Christmas card. Click here to shop and use the filters on the left hand side of the page to narrow down your results. Once you have done this, you can also click the "+♥" icon to add the cards you really like to your faves. Your faves can then be compared side by side while you make your final decision. Its awesome :D

Happy Card Shopping!



Disclosure: I was not paid to write this post. All opinions in this post are honest and are my own. I will receive a gift from Tiny Prints as a thank you for my participation in the Tiny Prints Holiday 2011 Christmas Card Blog Campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...