Saturday, November 26, 2011

Writers & Bloggers | Make Some Extra Holiday Cash Writing for Yahoo! | Special Invite HERE!


Hey my fab fellow writers and bloggers-

I know this time of year a lot of people are looking for ways to make some extra cash for the holidays or ways to pay off debt from the holidays so I wanted to share a fun and easy way to make some extra cash. Not gift cards or points or anything like that. I'm talking cold hard CASH



You may or may not know that in addition to writing for the PS Beauty Blog, I am also a writer for Yahoo! I'm a featured beauty, fashion & shopping contributor. I have been published on 7 different Yahoo! Sites; Yahoo!Shine, Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo!omg, Yahoo!News, Yahoo!Sports, Yahoo!Movies and AC from Yahoo! over the last year and a half that I have been writing for them.

First off, let me just say I LOVE it! I love having the flexibility to write what I want, when I want and get paid for it. Plus, its a great way to get some extra exposure if you are already a writer. The great part is you don't have to have a ton of experience or a college degree. Instead, pick something you are passionate about and write about it. It's that easy.

 If you are a mommy blogger, write about toys, childhood illnesses, dinner recipes or whatever else you know well. If you are a beauty blogger, write about cosmetics, how to apply, ingredients to watch out for, etc. If you have a niche or specialty and have some experience you can also apply to become a featured contributor in one or more areas (and for different sites too). 

Just some of the fab things about writing for Yahoo!

•Make your voice heard. Choose your own topics or claim opportunities from the Assignment Desk.

•Expand your reach. Publish your work on Yahoo! News, Yahoo! Sports, Yahoo! Finance, omg!, Shine, Associated Content, and other leading websites. The Yahoo! network reaches more than 600 million unique visitors each month.

•Fine-tune your skills. Join our community of content creators, and use our tools and resources to hone your craft.

•Get paid. Earn money through up-front payments, exclusive assignments, and performance bonuses based on the traffic your work receives.

•Reach for the stars. Contribute as many articles, photos, and videos as you'd like. The more you publish, the further the platform can take you.

Interested in more details or signing up?

Questions? Feel free to email me at tiffanyboothwrites@yahoo.com and I will be happy to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have :D

Want to sign up? Just click the Yahoo! button below to be redirected and fill out the application. Be sure to answer the questions to the best of your knowledge and be prepared to write a sample article. The application process is fairly easy. Just be sure to check spelling, vocab, etc. in your sample article.


Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network


 Please use the button above to apply and my name "Tiffany Booth" as the referral.

Good Luck ♥



Disclosure: I was not paid to write this post. All opinions in the post are honest and are my own. I do receive a bonus when new contributors sign up and are accepted through my links. However, that is not why I am posting. I am simply sharing info with whoever can benefit from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...