Friday, December 30, 2011

imPRESS Press-On Manicure from Broadway Nails | Review

  
Broadway Nails has launched an awesome new press-on manicure system called imPRESS. It's being dubbed as the revolutionary new way to apply nail polish and after trying it out - I'm a believer :D 


imPRESS Press-On Manicure from Broadway Nails features advanced technology giving you a salon-perfect manicure in seconds. The nails are available in both patterns and solids, and are easily applied by peeling of the backing on the nail and pressing onto the natural nail. So, there is no glue or color mishaps. How fab is that?

What's totally awesome is there is no drying time so it's the perfect quick-fix if you are in a hurry. Cover up a faded nail polish job or take an extra minute an clean the polish off to keep your imPRESS manicure lasting for up to one week. There are 36 fab colors and patterns including some trendy brights, classic darks and in-with-the-trends animal prints.

imPRESS Press-On Manicures are FAB!

I received the imPRESS Press-On Manicure in "Over the Moon" which is really a fun pattern. I typically wear my nails long and natural and generally speaking don't have much interest in artificial nails for myself. However, when I realized there is no glue involved and there is no damage done to the natural nail after wearing them, I had to try them out. I definitely recommend taking the time to clean and prep the nail surface before applying the nails because they will last a lot longer than the old "press-on" nails from back in the day.

I wore my nails for four days but then removed them because I had a photo shoot and needed bright red nails but I think they would have lasted a couple more days had I not taken them off. These nails are really a cool idea and I definitely want to get a couple of sets to keep on-hand. You never know when you have to rush out quickly and won't have time to apply paint or stop at the salon. It's also a great alternative if you want nails for a wedding or special occasion or don't have the money or time to deal with salon manicures.

Buy It 

imPRESS Manicures retail for $5.99 for colored nails and $7.99 for patterns, and are available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens and Walmart. For more information on the nails, how they work or the patterns they offer visit www.impressmanicure.com. You can also download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all 36 shades. 



Disclosure: I was not paid to write this review. All opinions in this post are honest and are my own. I was provided with the products mentioned above to facilitate my review courtesy of Influenster's VoxBox program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...